Please note: All bookings must be paid in full on confirmation of reservation
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* All rates are quoted in ZAR (SA Rand) Vat inclusive
* All rates are quoted per person
* Accommodation is payable six weeks prior to date of arrival
* Cancellations made within 24 hours of date of arrival 100 % of daytrip payable
* Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival 50 % of full accomodation payable
* Cancellations made within 7 days of date of arrival 100 % of full accomodation payable
* Exclude personal expenses, beverages, telephone/facsimile, laundry, mini bar, curio shop,
optional excursions and gratuity.
* All children welcome, under 4 no charge, 4-11 years at 1/2 price and 12+ at full rate.
All children on horse safari at full rate.
* Check-out time at 9h00 on day of departure and check-in time from 14h00 on day of arrival.
* Private safari's can be arranged.
* 50% Single supplement on accommodation only
* Family luxury 8 sleeper cottage minimum 4 adults plus 1 child 50% single supplement will apply
* Family luxury 4 sleeper cottage minimum 2 adults plus 1 child 50% single supplement will apply
* Rates excludes all beverages, telephone/facsimile, laundry, mini bar, optional excursions
* Check-out time at 10h00 on day of departure, check-in time from 14h00
* Private Safaris can be arranged (Additional Cost)
* Any optional extras are at an additional cost
* Additional Quad Bike Safari R950pp & Horseback Safari R760pp
* Maximum weight restriction for quad bike & horseback safaris 95kg and no children under 16 allowed
* Itinerary & Collection times are guidelines only and subject to change to allow for seasonality
* All rates are quoted in ZAR (SA Rand) Vat inclusive and quoted per person
Aquila Game Reserve Map and Directions:
Follow the N1 highway from Cape Town for approximately 130km. The road will take you pass Paarl, through the Huguenot toll road, passed Worcester, De Doorns and through the Hex River Valley. Approximately 30 km after De Doorns and just passed the road sign indicating “10km to Touws River” , you will get to the R46 turnoff to Ceres. Take the turnoff to the left. Follow the road for approximately 3km. You will find the Aquila Private Game Reserve main entrance on your left hand side.